Patents & Utility Models
- European Patent and PCT validations in Spain including traslations to spanish from any language.
- Patent Applications, Utility and Industrial Models, and Industrial Designs, including descriptive reports, development of the drafts and the assessment in its development for the greatest possibility of it being granted.
- International Patent Applications, not only for those communities that form part of the European Patent Convention, but also for those of the World-wide Patent or "PCT" , including the written report and translation of the descriptive essay and the designing of the blue-print drafts.
- Follow through of the files up to their acceptance and the response of those objections made by the Administration or the problems presented by third parties.
- Follow through and surveillance of files in respect to the annual payments and the renewal period.
- Technological information about applications and acceptances of Patents and Utility Models by sector or by applicant.
- Attainment of copies of written text and blue-print drafts of national and international Patents.
Trademarks & Commercial Names
- Denominative Trademark Applications, mixtures, graphic designs or containers, Commercial Names, including the Assessment in the development of the application for the greatest possibility of it being granted.
- Follow through of the files up to their acceptance and response to the objections exhibited by the Administrations or the problems presented by third parties
- Follow through and surveillance of files in respect to the payments of quinquenniums and periods of renewal and in respect to applications of Trademarks, Commercial Names or Titles that demonstrate identical or similar phonetic or graphic traits as those files whose representation we defend.
- Presentation of opposing written statements to the applications registration of distinct signs before the above mentioned, and the follow through of those proceedings refuted in order to determine resolutions to be adopted by the Courts.
- Technical-legal assessment in the best defence of the acquired rights including the attainment of Registered certificates and the collaboration with professional Offices for the handling of civil or penal actions up to the termination of those violations of the above mentioned rights.
- Applications of Spanish and European Union designs; including written report of the description of the development of the blue-prints (drafts), photos or drawings and the assessment of the presentation for the greatest possibility of the grant.
- Follow through and surveillance of files in respect to the payments of quinquenniums and period of renewal.
- Research in our data base with 99% of the trademarks registered in Spain, performed in an immediate nature and at a minimal cost, very useful in eliminating denominations before performing further research in the data base of the Spanish Office of Patents and Trademarks.
- Research of distinctive signs in Spain in 24 hours, through a direct connection with the data base of the Spanish Office of Patents and Trademarks and abroad in 72 hours by telefax in order to know the viability of enrolment or to locate the existence of previous registrations.
- Research of Patents and Models of Utility in Spain, by direct connection with the data base of the Spanish Office of Patents and Trademarks in order to determine the existence of any other Patent or Utility Model, not only for the applicant but also for materials.
- Assessment in matters of Intellectual Property in route to the best search and the most expansive protection possible for the project in question.
- Analysis and evaluation of the convenience of surrendering benefits in cases of particular or varying projects.
- Enrolment in the Registry of Intellectual Property of computer programs publications projects and blue-prints of construction, graphic designs, television programs and any other creation that might benefit from the protection that the current law provides.
- Our legal department render legal services and consultancy in the Industrial and Intellectual Property areas being our permanent commitment to solve your necessities efficiently and look for the safeguard of your interests. We mainly give advice to companies, organizations, institutions and people related to the business world.
- Our customer service is highly professional and based on the maintenance of a near relationship with the client in order to avoid any problem and to find the better and faster solution for each case. We keep the client permanently informed about situation and development of their matters.
- A team of solicitors specialised in civil, criminal and administrative areas constitute our legal department. They have also acquired experience in domain disputes resolutions.